RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR SUBMISSION
1. Fiction and documentary films produced only after January 1st, 2017 are eligible for submission at the Fourth International Film Festival "Raíces".
2. The competition categories will be: feature films (60 minutes and above), medium-length films and short films (with a maximum duration of 30 minutes). Films of any nationality are able to participate. Films must be submitted in their original language. Films in language other than Spanish should be subtitled in Spanish. The cost of subtitling is the responsibility of the producer. Institutional, television or advertising works will not be accepted.
3. Registration is free of charge. Once our organization confirms your participation a registration form must be completed. Any participant must accept the terms and conditions of the festival.
4. The selected works will be screened in the next edition of the Raíces Festival (September 24th - 27th 2020). The producers will yield the rights of public exhibition for the date in which the event is carried out. The costs of sending or transferring copies will be borne by the participants. Once selected a film can’t be withdrawn from the festival.
5. Deadline for submission is July 15th, 2020.
6. Works can also be submitted via Festhome, Clickforfestival or in a private link of Vimeo/YouTube to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Raíces/Chivilcoy Second International Film and Local Identity Festival
Av. Pte. Julio A. Roca 584, 7 ° - C1067ABN - CABA - Argentina.
RIGHT OF PARTICIPATION
• Participation in the Festival implies adherence to the regulations below. It is the responsibility of producers, distributors, and sales agents, other organizations submitting a film to ensure that they are legitimately entitled to enter a film in the Festival and are in a position to make the exhibition and publicity material available for screening in the festival upon selection.
• In case of dispute of interpretation of the regulations of participation, the Festival Director shall have the right to adjudicate on all disputes including those relating to the matters not specifically covered by Rules & Regulations, as well as allowing exceptions. The decision of the Festival Director shall be final and binding on the participants concerned.
• The festival directorate reserves the right to exclude films which are not in conformity with the aims of the festival or which could offend the national feelings of any participating country or contain visuals/dialogues that are discriminatory, offensive or inappropriate for children’s viewership.